Hey there and happy Monday! I hope your weekend has been a good one. Have you started decorating your home already?? I have started and I also finished a paint project that I shared a little bit of in my Instagram stories, but I will share it here on the blog soon too. And I wanted to also share these 3 free minimal Christmas tree printables with you today! I hope you love them as much as I do, I think they’re so nice! Anyways, below you can find out how to download them, have fun!
3 Free Minimal Christmas Tree Printables
This download is free to all email subscribers of Northern Feeling. Not a subscriber yet? Find all you need to join below.
Northern Feeling will only use your email address to send you emails [post notifications] that will keep you updated with the latest content on the blog. If you don’t want any further notifications or freebies, you can always unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of my emails. Please remember that you will no longer have access to the printables if you unsubscribe.
- Subscribe to Northern Feeling here.
- Check your email to confirm subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the password.
- Copy the password.
- Press the “Download” button on each post you want to get to the free printables.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the password, start downloading & enjoy!
Well, I hope you have fun with these, Thank you for stopping by!