15 In Christmas

Cozy Nordic Holiday Living Room

Hello there friends! I’m here to share my cozy Nordic Holiday living room with you today, it’s that time of year!  My favourite blogger friends are also sharing their Holiday spaces, make sure to visit them too! Below you can find all their posts and let me tell you, inspiration is guaranteed!

I am also sharing my post at Jennifer Rizzo’s Holiday Housewalk Linky Party 2018.

Jennifer Rizzo Linky Party be on next year's housewalk

Cozy Nordic Holiday Living Room

It’s my favourite time of year and I just couldn’t be happier with how cozy my living room feels these days. We hang out in here a lot, it’s also our family room and game room and you name it.

This year I am into blacks, golden touches, some reds are in there as well and a whole lotta grey’s too. I love it and just feel like staying in all day.

cozy nordic holiday living room northernfeeling.com

Lot’s of soft pillows & blankets definitely help to bring in a cozy vibe. This year I did not buy a lot of new decor at all. Some pillow covers, cause, seriously, who has the room to store so many cushions?? Not me. So I just buy the covers and change them out to store them easily.

cozy nordic holiday living room northernfeeling.com

Another great decor item for the Holidays is greenery. I bought some faux garlands and added some fresh clippings to them plus fairy lights = instant Christmas feel!

cozy nordic holiday living room northernfeeling.com

You can read more about this simple centerpiece here. I did change out the lights and added these bigger bulb light string to it which I love!

cozy nordic holiday living room northernfeeling.com

This little corner is my favourite at night. I shared the cabinet top the other day, read more about it here. Twinkly lights just make everything so much cozier, right??

cozy nordic holiday living room northernfeeling.com

Well, this is my tour for today, I hope you have enjoyed it! Make sure to go by the other ladies blogs to check out their beautiful homes decorated for the season.

I did not share the tree just yet, as you might have noticed. I am participating in another blog hop and will be sharing it here soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

Kellie
    04/12/2018 at 9:07 pm

Katrin, thank you for hosting this blog tour! Your home looks so pretty for the holidays. I love the neutral, calm, cozy vibe you have in your family room!! I can’t wait to see your tree.

Katrin
      06/12/2018 at 8:30 am

Thanks so much Kellie!

Linda
    05/12/2018 at 4:28 am

Katrin, your house is always like a breath of fresh air, so pretty and fresh. I love all your beautiful pillows and twinkling lights. Thank you for hosting this fun blog hop!

Katrin
      06/12/2018 at 8:31 am

Thanks so much Linda, your home is amazing, Thanks for joining the tour!!

Mary
    06/12/2018 at 4:17 pm

Your home is all dressed up for the holidays in that perfect way that only you know how to do it. With special little touches throughout the house that sing Christmas. Love that odd shaped bottle with the fairy lights draped over it. Merry Christmas My friend!

Katrin
      08/12/2018 at 8:53 am

Aw Thank you Mary, Merry Christmas to you too.

angie
    07/12/2018 at 1:27 am

love the room, simple touches large impact

Jelica
    10/12/2018 at 6:50 pm

Another stunner Katrin. I am always impressed with your style choices and how effortless you make decorating seem. I love the casual vibe that you are able to create and this Christmas is no different. Lots of textures make the whole space feel so inviting and warm!

Katrin
      12/12/2018 at 7:22 pm

Thank you so much Jelica, I am changing out things all the time and it’s so much fun just rearranging. But yes, this time of year I need it cozy!

Tanya Derrey Bingham
    12/12/2018 at 4:32 pm

Katrin I LOVE your style so much, and your simple but elegant Christamas decor is beautiful!!!

Katrin
      12/12/2018 at 7:25 pm

Thank you so much Tanya!!

Kim~madeinaday
    13/12/2018 at 3:42 pm

I love the big bulb lights in the glass vase! such a pretty idea! Your home is stunning! Sharing! Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! We hope you will join us again next week!
    Kim

Samantha
    31/12/2018 at 3:43 pm

With the holiday craziness and a sick kid, I got SO behind on reading my favorite blogs this Christmas! Yours was first on my list to catch up on! Just binged all your Christmas posts and, as always, loooove it all! I love how clean and fresh yet still cozy everything is! You have such beautiful style and I love how you’ve decorated your home for Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Katrin
      02/01/2019 at 1:17 am

You are so sweet friend, you just made my day, thank you so much 😘