How To Make Easy DIY Dowel Picture Frames
This week, apart from getting really sick with strep throat, I was quite productive. I have always wanted to make dowel picture frames for my many printables. And they are so easy and simple to diy, which is what makes them even better! Below you’ll be able to download these cute feijoa and guava branch printables as well, if you like. So let me show you real quick how to make these easy DIY dowel picture frames.
Easy DIY Dowel Picture Frames
*Affiliate links used to show like or similar products.
What I have used:
wrapping paper or kraft paper
printables (download the ones I used below)
– Cut your paper of choice ( I used Ikea wrapping paper ) according to the length of the dowels and the printable. You want to have like a little frame around the printable, so make sure you leave some space on the sides and bottom & top like shown on the first foto.
– Fold over the top part and put glue on it.
– Put the dowel on the glued part and roll it up.
– Repeat with the bottom part.
– Add a bit of glue to all 4 sides of the printable and stick on top of the wrapping paper, leaving equal space on top and bottom and sides.
– Tie rope on each side of the top dowel.
Pin this for later!
This download is free to all email subscribers of Northern Feeling. If you’re not a subscriber yet, find all you need to join below.
Northern Feeling will only use your email address to send you emails [post notifications] that will keep you updated with the latest content on the blog. If you don’t want any further notifications or freebies, you can always unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of my emails. Please remember that you will no longer have access to the printables if you unsubscribe though.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All printables have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access the password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Northern Feeling here.
- Check your email to confirm subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Email with the password.
- Copy the password.
- Press the “Download” button on each post you want to get to the free printables.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the password, start downloading & enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a great week!