12 In Free Printables

Free Laundry Iron Printables

Happy third Monday of the month friends. Today is our IBC challenge day, where our Int’l Bloggers Club comes together once a month to share our projects &  ideas with you. Our theme this time is “iron” and you can find everyone’s posts at the end of this one. After wrecking my brain for a few weeks, I finally came up with a cute idea of adding iron brackets to my potting station outside. I just couldn’t find the right size anywhere and also didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money on them either. So, change of plan, it’s free laundry iron printables instead!

At first I wanted to pass on this months challenge because I just couldn’t come up with anything else, but then Michelle from A Crafty Mix (see her post below) gave me some inspirations with these, as “iron” can be interpreted in more than one way! So true! 😉

Free Laundry Iron Printables

I don’t actually have a proper laundry room to hang these up in, but maybe you do! And maybe I will in the future! But they are fun and cute anyways! Our house here in the South of Spain is a 1400 sq.ft. semi-detached townhouse and I do laundry in the kitchen. Yep, in the kitchen and then I dry it the old-fashioned but also energy saving way of simply hanging it outside on the rack! It definitely smells amazing and here we have about 340 days of sun a year, so my laundry always dries real quick! I don’t even own a dryer. But I wish I did sometimes! I still need to iron it though, although the wind sometimes helps a lot to blow out those wrinkles!

laundry service printable northernfeeling.com

wash dry iron repeat printable northernfeeling.com

Frame mockup by We Lived Happily Ever After.

Pin this for later!!

free laundry room printables northernfeeling.com

This download is free to all email subscribers of Northern Feeling. If you’re not a subscriber yet, find all you need to join below.

Northern Feeling will only use your email address to send you emails [post notifications] that will keep you updated with the latest content on the blog. If you don’t want any further notifications or freebies, you can always unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of my emails. Please remember that you will no longer have access to the printables if you unsubscribe though.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

All printables have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access the password for free downloads.

1. Subscribe to Northern Feeling here.
  2. Check your email to confirm subscription.
  3. Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Email with the password.
  4. Copy the password.
  5. Press the “Download” button on each post you want to get to the free printables.
  6. You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the password, start downloading & enjoy!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like these freebies!! Check out all the other “iron” inspired posts below!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

Michelle Leslie
    17/06/2019 at 5:00 pm

I can’t imagine doing the laundry in our kitchen. Damn girl, our laundry room is an explosion waiting to happen most of the time 😀 I want to be organized like you please. In fact, I think my hubby would love me to be organized full stop. Aaaai, love your printables. Perhaps some of your magic will rub off on me when I print them…..

Katrin
      21/06/2019 at 7:14 am

Thanks so much friend. It is a bit tricky at times, especially if we’re cooking at the same time it can get crowded. Uff. But it’s all ok.

Marie
    17/06/2019 at 8:18 pm

I should stop complaining about having a laundry room in the basement. I don’t know what I’d do without a dedicated laundry room. Although like you, I do prefer hanging clothes to dry, even though I have a dryer. Your laundry room printables are adorable!

Katrin
      21/06/2019 at 7:15 am

I used to have a gorgeous laundry room in Canada. I miss it!!!! One day it’ll happen, haha.

Leanna
    18/06/2019 at 12:26 am

I use to have a smaller washer spin dryer in my kitchen and loved it. I was only doing laundry for two people though. I envy you your weather so much Katrin. When we lived in Kamloops I used two clotheslines and the clothes is so nicer dried outside in the sun.

Your printables are always perfect, I love how clean, crisp and airy these air. Perfect for laundry printables.

Katrin
      22/06/2019 at 7:56 am

Thank you Leanna! You know that we almost almost moved to Kelowna, years ago! I wish we did!!

Sam - Raggedy Bits
    18/06/2019 at 12:32 am

I love all of these sweet printables, Katrin! Perfect to make the task of doing laundry a little bit more fun!! I love the frames you have them in too! There sure is nothing better than when your clothes dry out in the open air! Especially sheets!

Katrin
      22/06/2019 at 7:57 am

Yes, absolutely, although it can be a lot of work sometimes to hang and dry every single sock, lol. But hey, sock-season is over for now, so that is a plus, haha. Thanks friend!!

Tiffany
    19/06/2019 at 2:22 am

Very cute printables, Katrin! And I’m super jealous of those 340 days of sunshine:)

Katrin
      22/06/2019 at 7:58 am

Thanks so much Tiffany. Yes, it’s great to have all that sun, I really enjoy those rainy days when they come, haha!!

Pili
    19/06/2019 at 5:57 pm

We don’t have a proper laundry room here either but sometimes I wish, like right now, to be able to hang these cute printables there.

Katrin
      22/06/2019 at 7:59 am

Right?? It would be awesome to have one here too, just to make things a little easier in the kitchen.